Followers

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Follow by Email

Be a Social Blogger

Shop with me!

Sunday, December 30, 2012

IMM #25

 
In My Mailbox is a weekly meme from The Story Siren where you can share your new acquisitions. They can come from anywhere: through the mail, via the library, purchased from a store, or downloaded as ebooks.
 
The Book Haul:
From Publishers/Authors:
The Mist on Bronte Moor
From NetGalley:
The Rules (Project Paper Doll, #1)
Kindle Freebies:
Short-Straw Bride King of Swords Thoroughbreds and Trailer Trash Reinventing Rachel: A Novel
Sweet Surrender Amelia's Story The Lost Journal The Sweetest Revenge
Moosed Up  (Wild Men of Alaska, #2) Knockout! A Passionate Police Romance The Secret Diary of Alice in Wonderland, Age 42 and Three-Quarters The Assassins' Village
From the Library:
Divergent (Divergent, #1) Sweetly (Fairytale Retellings, #2) The Paladin Prophecy (The Paladin Prophecy, #1) The Legend of Broken Sphinx's Princess (Sphinx's Princess, #1) The Ice Limit Awaken the Highland Warrior (Connor Clan, #1) Daughter of Smoke & Bone (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #1)
Enchanted (Woodcutter Series, #1) Darker Still (Magic Most Foul, #1) Ruined (Ruined, #1) Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (Miss Peregrine, #1) A Temptation of Angels
From:
Plus some awesome postcards from
http://virginiebarbeau.wordpress.com/ AKA The Book Drunkard Thanks for being my Blogger Secret Santa! I love my gifts!!
From My Online Book Club's Secret Santa I got:
Thanks Becky!
From Mr. Turning the Pages:

4 comments:

  1. Im glad you like the cook book baby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do! I love it Babe! I can't wait to start trying some new recipes :)

      Delete
  2. oooo, what an awesome book week for you, and you're a Preston and Child fan too. I'll have to check out those reviews.

    Enjoy!

    My NYE will probably be spent at a friend's house, eating Chinese and watching movies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently finished The Rules. Such an awesome book!

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!