Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday #16

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Top Ten Books I Read In 2012
 
These books are by far my top 10 books of the year and while the genres, writing styles and over all stories are drastically different from one another each of these made my shortlist of the best books I've read this year.
I loved each and every one of them and reviewed all of them, I can't say enough about how much I enjoyed them.
 
It Rains in February: A Wife's Memoir of Love and Loss I Dare to Say: African Women Share Their Stories of Hope and Survival The Great Penguin Rescue: 40,000 Penguins, a Devastating Oil spill and the Inspiring Story of the World's Largest Animal Rescue Lover Mine (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #8)
Forbidden Sound of the Heart (The MacDonnells, #2) The Dragon's Harp (Era Of Dragons: The Lost Tales Of Gwenhwyfar) Bared to You (Crossfire, #1)
Reflected in You (Crossfire, #2) Wildflower Hill
 
What are YOUR Top 10 books of 2012?
 

15 comments:

  1. I'm so happy to see Forbidden on here. It's very dark and intense, but I still wish it was more popular. What a sad ending! I thought about this one for days after I finished it.

    Bekka
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting books. I haven't read any of these but they seem intriguing.

    Here's my top 10

    ~Danica Page
    Taking it One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read Bared To You, and it's sooo good! Haven't read Reflected In You yet, but wanna badly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh all of these are new to me I must go look them all up now, it's so fun finding new books
    marissa
    my TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm dying to read Forbidden! It's been on my shelf for ages but I haven't had a chance to get to it. Hopefully next year!

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  6. The only one I read was JR Wards' book. But the others sound very promising.

    My list

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bared to You and Forbidden are on my TBR list.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow...interesting list there. Ironically...I've read NOT A ONE. *-* Cie la vie...just gives me something new to check out. ^_^ As for me, so many great reads this year...umm, one of note would have to be NORTH POLE HIGH....pure whimsical YA lit holiday fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohh, unique list :) Haven't read any of these (A) But I do own Forbidden, and it sounds so good. But also so heartbreaking. Sniffs. Anyway. Awesome list :D Thank you for sharing. <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great list! I love the Black Dagger Brotherhood!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, I love that you included "Sound of the Heart" on here!!!! So great to see my Historical Fiction made it onto your exclusive list! I hope your readers get a chance to check it out.
    Merry Christmas!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for including 'The Great Penguin Rescue' on your top 10 list of 2012! Writing it was a labor of love (for the penguins, of course), and I am touched and honored that you loved it so much. And, can I just say, I'm in absolute awe of your ability to read 238 books in one year! Wishing you and your readers everything wonderful in 2013.

    Dyan deNapoli (The Penguin Lady)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read anything like this before. So nice to find somebody with some original thoughts on this subject. realy thank you for starting this up. this website is something that is needed on the web, someone with a little originality. useful job for bringing something new to the internet!

    Click Here
    Muabs.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice post. I learn something more challenging on different blogs everyday. It will always be stimulating to read content from other writers and practice a little something from their store. I’d prefer to use some with the content on my blog whether you don’t mind. Natually I’ll give you a link on your web blog. Thanks for sharing.

    Io.telkomuniversity.ac.id
    Information
    Click Here

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am often to blogging and i really appreciate your content. The article has really peaks my interest. I am going to bookmark your site and keep checking for new information.

    Cs.astronomy.com
    Information
    Click Here
    Visit Web

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!