Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Cat Thursday #1



Welcome to the weekly meme that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s) and then link up at the host's site: The True Book Addict. It's all for the love of cats! 
 

This is my best friend Stormy.
Yes I know, I'm one of those people who has an animal as a best friend but so what?
I've had stormy since I was 7 years old and after 16 years of love I think she's still the most beautiful cat in the world. There's just something special about this kitty here. I remember when she was a kitten that could fit in my mom's hand and how she would cuddle under the covers with me. I remember how when I was in grade 3 she had her first (and only) litter of kittens on my favourite shirt under my bed and let me play with the babies pretty much right after they popped out. I remember all the time's I've been happy, sad, sick or angry and the old girl has been there for me. She's getting up there in years but she's still as yappy as ever and still waits for her good morning kiss on the nose from me. So how can I not call her my best friend?  She's the most comical, talkative intelligent feline I know and to top it off I'm a firm believer in the fact that she thinks my family are HER pets.
 
Did you have a pet cat as a kid? Got any favourite stories about them you'd like to share?
 
 
 
 
 


 

3 comments:

  1. Woot! Yay for joining in!!! And she's just lovely Kimberly :) That first pic is too darn cute. It's wonderful having them for their whole lives isn't it? We've had a couple since they were tiny kittens and it's so fun watching them grow up and be such a part of the family. LOL at her thinking yall are her pets. Omg that's too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a beautiful cat Kimberly. It's great that you have such a close relationship with her. I have a cat (Mistie) since 6th grade and she's kind of evil...no clue how it happened but she went from being a cuddle-bug to insanely independent. I've had pets all my life though and while some of them have been amazing friends (I use to take naps in the dog house with two full grown labs, not sure how we all fit) I now have a dog that I'm so in love with she could be my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the info, maybe I can use this ended my tufted marketing and I've been use untold anulus media in run a interaction and they someone existing a big amend on me. Agen Ibcbet

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!