Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #59

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
 
 Top Ten Things On My Bookish Bucket List:
For this I chose to do the Top 10 (first 10) books I added to my TBR pile which have been sitting in book purgatory since August 2008 which I plan on FINALLY reading this year.
 
As you can see I was big into Clive Cussler back in the day and he's still one of my favourite authors I just got sidetracked by Goodreads and haven't picked much up by him in ages and I can't wait to finally get back into reading his books this year.
 
Iceberg (Dirk Pitt, #3)Brisingr  (The Inheritance Cycle, #3)Dragon (Dirk Pitt, #10)Treasure (Dirk Pitt, #9)PhantomUnmasqued: An Erotic Novel of The Phantom of The Opera (Seducing the Classics, #1)Cyclops (Dirk Pitt, #8)The Mediterranean Caper (Dirk Pitt, #2)The Phantom of the OperaNight Probe (Dirk Pitt, #6)
 
What's on your Top 10 Tuesday list this week?
 
if-youre-here-blinkie
 
 

23 comments:

  1. I really like your take on the list this week. I got way sidetracked by Goodreads and all of the amazing books on there as well. My TBR list has suffered greatly. Good luck. :)

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked Phantom of the Opera. I was familiar with the musical and the book is similar but different. I hope you get around to reading these books!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the musical (and the Gerard Butler film) can't wait to read the book and the spinoffs.

      Delete
  3. Love your list week. The only book that I've read is The Phantom Of The Opera. I hope you manage to read these books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Chrissi, I can't wait to finally get to The Phantom of the Opera

      Delete
  4. Oh I really wanna read Phantom of the Opera. It is one of my favourites!!

    Great TBR pile though. Havent read me any Cussler yet. Will start adding it to my own pile now...

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cussler is great if you like reading action adventure. He's pretty awesome :)

      Delete
  5. YES for Brisgnr! I actually need to reread the whole series because Inheritance took too long to come out, and I have forgotten some of the things already!

    TTT: Bookish Bucket List
    Dress Up That Cover #1 - If I Stay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to have to re-read the series as well since I last read Eragon in 2006, I love the series though so I'm pretty excited to get back to it.

      Delete
  6. I have the same issue with Goodreads. It's awesome for lists and keeping track of all the great books, but you lose track of books you really wanted to read and then forget about them as the list gets longer and longer. I have some books on my TBR list that have been there since 2011 and I sadly have yet to read them.

    My TTT: http://www.bookythoughtsandme.com/top-ten-things-bookish-bucket-list/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'm going to make it a point to start going through the first books I added on goodreads not just for these 10 but in general. A lot are by authors I love but have gotten pushed to the side.

      Delete
  7. I love your take on TTT this week. Tackling the first 10 books on your Goodreads TBR list - cool. I've messed around with the order of mine so much, I don't know which my first 10 were (they're now buried in the - ulp! - 900 books on my 2 TBR lists there.) Hmm... think I'll pop on Goodreads and sort by date-added.

    Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I did Lark :) I wish my TBR pile was at 900, I think I'm at 13000 something lol.

      Delete
  8. I need to give Cussler a go. I think his books would be a lot of fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are Pamela, he's one of my favourite authors and I love his books to pieces.

      Delete
  9. Clive cussler is a great author I have to finish his book

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my!!! I love Clive Cussler! I went through a phase early in my adult life (LOL) reading just his books, with a little bit of historical romance thrown in the mix. My favorite's Inca Gold and Blue Gold, if I remember the titles correctly. I haven't had time to read his books for a couple of years now.

    Camille @ Girl meets Books

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!