Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Monday, June 23, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading #104

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a meme hosted by Book Journey and is a great way for others to find out what you are planning to read this week and, best of all, see what others are reading
 
Read Last Week:
 
Suddenly Last Summer (Hqn)This One SummerBaudelaire's RevengeThe Devil's Workshop (The Murder Squad, #3)
 
Currently Reading:
 
Out of AfricaA Game of Thrones: The Graphic Novel, Vol. 2Ghana Must GoKing Peggy: An American Secretary, Her Royal Destiny, and the Inspiring Story of How She Changed an African Village
 
Up Next:
 
A Game of Thrones: The Graphic Novel, Vol. 3Kaffir Boy in America: An Encounter with ApartheidBetter Than Chocolate (Life in Icicle Falls, #1)
 
What are your reading plans for this week?
if-youre-here-blinkie


16 comments:

  1. I see we both read Suddenly Last Summer last week! Looks like you had a very profitable reading week! Hope the coming week is too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathryn :) I hope I can finish all the books since it's shaping up to be a busy week.

      Delete
  2. I'm still thinking about whether I should read the Game of Thrones series or just watch the TV adaptation.. hmm.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both! I watched the first two seasons before I read the books and think they're equally fantastic. :)

      Delete
  3. I really want to read Game of Thrones but don't have time for another 'chunkster' series while I'm reading Diana Gabaldon's Outlander series. Have a great week and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm reading Gabaldon's series too Teddy :) Isn't it fantastic?

      Delete
  4. This One Summer looks...well, summer-y! Must be off to see if I can request a copy!

    Here's my It's Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really good Deb, I'll be reviewing it later this week. :) A great summer read all around.

      Delete
  5. Ghana Must Go looks like an interesting title.

    Keep calm and read on!
    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a very poetic novel, not written in verse but with very flowery language. Different from what I'm used to reading but good.

      Delete
  6. You certainly have an interesting variety of books there! I hope you enjoy(ed) all of them. Come see my busy week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thoroughly enjoyed Game of Thrones and other books in that series. The third was my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I see a couple of summer-ish reads there! 'Tis the season. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!