Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Sunday, September 14, 2014

IMM #56



Share your new acquisitions. They can come from anywhere: through the mail, via the library, purchased from a store, or downloaded as e-books.
 
I'm feeling a little too lazy to do Sunday Post Edition today so I'm just gonna share my book haul.
 
Used Bookstore Haul:
 
I scored these from their awesome 50¢ bin
Naughty or Nerdy? / The Husband HotelMerry Christmas, BabiesHome to Whiskey Creek (Whiskey Creek, #4)My Kind of Christmas  (Virgin River, #20)
 
For the Mister because he always spoils me with bookish delights, I had to buy him this:
 
Spider-Man: Maximum Carnage
 
Kindle Freebies:
 
The Moonglow Cafe (Paige MacKenzie Mystery, #2)A Soft Place to Fall (Shelter Rock Cove, #1)Her SanctuaryLow Tide Bikini (A Pleasure Island Romance #1)The Liberation of Ravenna MortonA Dead Red Alibi (The Dead Red Mystery Series #4)Every Little Piece (Second Chances, #1)ResolutionsLuke: The Callahan Brothers (Brazos Bend #1)Saving Forever (The Ever Trilogy, #3)Phone KittenTreasure Uncovered (Bellingwood, #3)Nymphania: Brave New WorldThe Marquess of Cake (Redcakes, #1)Torn ApartSweetly Contemporary Collection Part 2Eden CreekNoah (5th Street, #1)Prisoner (Echo's Wolf, # 1) (Werewolf Marines # 2)Gracie (Women & War #1)The Wedding Caper (Bridal Mayhem Mystery, #1)GoldenhoodThe Preacher's Daughter (Annie's People, #1)Light My Fire (Rock Royalty, #1)The Solitude of PassionTHE SUN KILLERNight WindsJuliette and the Monday ManDates (Gustafson Girls #1)Cora's Heart (A Cypress Hollow Yarn #4)Westward Winds (Montana Mail Order Brides #1)Some Like It Ruthless  (A Temporary Engagement #2)Irresistible ForcesChasing Justice (Piper Anderson, #1)The Unearthly (The Unearthly, #1)The Edge of Darkness (Darkness Duet, #1)Unlovable (The Case Files of Dr. Matilda Schmidt, Paranormal Psychologist, #1)Out of the BlueThe Passionate and the ProudUnlacedOut of the Storm (Beacons of Hope, #0.5)The Legend of the WerestagStranger at Plantation Inn (Classic Gothics Collection)Dark Masquerade (Classic Gothics Collection)Mischief: The Masqueraders Series - Book TwoBlack Feather's Bride (Flying T Ranch, #)A Wedding in Springtime (Marriage Mart, #1)The Highlander's Prize (The Sutherlands, #1)Tougher Than The Rest (MacLarens of Fire Mountain Book 1)Seduction & Mashed PotatoMarcus Wilding: Duke of PleasureGypsy HeartThe Lullaby: Shaina's Story (Family of Fire)The Desperate Love of a LordA Wicked Proposition (Wicked, #1)Time Will Tell (Timeless, #1)The Highland Bride's Choice (Campbell Sisters, #1)Beloved RivalsCapturing Cora (Romps and Rakehells, #1)A Kiss for Luck: A Novella (Sweetest Kisses)Undenied (The Amoveo Legend, #2.5)Before the KissThe Summons (Shadowlands, #0.5)Embrace (Gryphon, #2)
 

if-youre-here-blinkie

8 comments:

  1. What a great haul! You have lots of reading to do!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a ton of Kindle freebies! I downloaded some of these myself.
    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a big sucker for those Kindle Freebies, I'm glad you grabbed some too Sandra :) I hope you enjoy them.

      Delete
  3. Thank you again for the graphic novel baby. I love it. Should be a good read

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woah that is an awesome book haul! I'm going to have to check out some of those freebies myself haha. Happy reading ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Jennifer :) I'm a lover of those freebies :D

      Delete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!