Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Library Loot #35

Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and Linda from Silly Little Mischief that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries.
 
The Haul:
 
BelovedThe Color PurpleDeadly Curiosities (Deadly Curiosities, #1)Fireborn (Souls of Fire, #1)What a Hero Dares (The Redgraves, #4)Visions (Cainsville, #2)Don't Throw It, Grow It!: 68 Windowsill Plants From Kitchen ScrapsAmityThe Walking Dead, Vol. 20: All Out War Part 1Pretty Deadly, Vol. 1: The ShrikeI Am LiviaServants of the StormOne Kick (Kick Lannigan, #1)
 

if-youre-here-blinkie

10 comments:

  1. I hope walking dead is good. What tortures will await Rick this time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You haven't read far enough into the series, but things are getting pretty *beeped* up Babe.

      Delete
  2. What variety! Can't wait to hear your thoughts on 'Pretty Deadly'; it's supposed to be super-good and is on my 'to be read' list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, WOW! you have two of my all time favorites there - Beloved and The Color Purple!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to read them! They've been on my tbr pile for years

      Delete
  4. That's a nice variety of books -- good for almost any mood. How often do you go to the library?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All the time lol. I live about 10 minutes from my local branch so I go once or twice a week.

      Delete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!