Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday #129

 
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine and is where we can talk about books we are looking forward to being released.
 
Breaking the Rules (Pushing the Limits, #1.5)
 
Summary:
 
A summer road trip changes everything in this unforgettable new tale from acclaimed author Katie McGarryFor new high school graduate Echo Emerson, a summer road trip out west with her boyfriend means getting away and forgetting what makes her so... different. It means seeing cool sights while selling her art at galleries along the way. And most of all, it means almost three months alone with Noah Hutchins, the hot, smart, soul-battered guy who’s never judged her. Echo and Noah share everything — except the one thing Echo’s just not ready for.

But when the source of Echo’s constant nightmares comes back into her life, she has to make some tough decisions about what she really wants — even as foster kid Noah’s search for his last remaining relatives forces them both to confront some serious truths about life, love, and themselves.

Now, with one week left before college orientation, jobs and real life, Echo must decide if Noah's more than the bad-boy fling everyone warned her he'd be. And the last leg of an amazing road trip will turn... seriously epic.
Summary & Cover taken from Goodreads.com
Length: 304 pages
Expected Publication Date: December 8th 2014 by Harlequin Teen          
 
Why I'm Waiting:
 
I loved Noah and Echo when I read Pushing the Limits last year and am so excited that Katie McGarry's releasing a NEW FULL LENGTH novel for us about them. *squee*
 
Jason (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #23)
 
Summary:
 
"Enjoying pain with your pleasure is something you either get, or you don't. If you get it, then you don't really need it explained, because you know how good it feels, and if you don't get it then no amount of talking is going to convince you it makes sense." But sometimes you have to explain the unexplainable, especially if the love of your life needs to understand, or she'll leave you. Jason Schuyler is one of Anita Blake's best friends and favorite werewolves, with benefits. J.J. is his lady love, an old flame from childhood who dances at one of the top ballet companies in New York. She's accomplished, beautiful, and she's crazy about him, too. Neither of them wants to be monogamous, so what could go wrong?

J.J. is enthusiastically bisexual, with an emphasis on the female side of things. She plans to keep sleeping with women, because Jason can't meet that need, just like she can't meet Jason's need for rough sex and bondage. J.J. doesn't understand why Jason isn’t content to go elsewhere for a need she can’t fulfil, so Jason asks Anita to help him explain.

Anita is having her own relationship growing pains with her only female lover ever, Jade. Jason suggests that J.J. might be able to help Anita with her girl problem, while she helps him with his kinky explanations. With some encouragement from a few other lovers in Anita's life she reluctantly agrees, and J. J. makes plans to fly into town for an experience that none of them will ever forget.
Summary & Cover taken from
Goodreads.com
Length: 304 pages (Paperback)
Expected Publication Date: December 2nd 2014 by Jove
 
Why I'm Waiting:
 
I know a lot of people are getting tired of this series but I happen to love it and even though I have about 7 books to catch up on before this one comes out it looks like it's shaping up to be a great bookish Christmas for me with my WoW picks this week.
 
What are you waiting on?
 
 
if-youre-here-blinkie 


 
 

12 comments:

  1. These sounds interesting. Maybe when my tbr won't be so huge I'll check them out.

    My WOW: http://readingadd.blogspot.ro/2014/09/waiting-on-wednesday-talon-talon-1-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I STILL HAVEN'T READ PUSHING THE LIMITS. I need to get to that already.

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh Great Pick! breaking the rules looks great!

    My WoW pick

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Breaking the Rules is popping up all over the place today! I'm really looking forward to it, too.

    My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so far behind on the Anita books, and I totally thought the series was finished lol. Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kimberly, thanks wow great picks I can't wait for Jason either. I'm waiting for Spark by John Twelve Hawks :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so in love with Noah and Echo! They are still my favorite of all Katie McGarry's pairings and I found myself so moved by both their stories. I share in your *squee* because I cannot WAIT to get my hands on this continuation of their story! Thanks for sharing!
    My WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love Katie McGarry's book. Glad she's coming full circle. Noah and Echo. Yay.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh. This sounds good. I'll go check this out.

    Here's mine:
    WOW: Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay, I have to admit that I haven't read any of Katie McGarry's books yet! But I've heard wonderful things about this series, I really should get on top of that. My goodness, book #23, you go girl! Jason doesn't sound like my kind of read but I hope you enjoy it (and Breaking The Rules) :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was very pleased to find this web-site. I wanted to thanks for your time for this wonderful read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you blog post.

    Hub.docker.com
    Information
    Click Here
    Visit Web

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!