Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Monday, November 3, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading #119

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a meme hosted by Book Journey and is a great way for others to find out what you are planning to read this week and, best of all, see what others are reading.
 
 
Read Last Week:
 
A Girl Called FearlessSuccubus Blues (Georgina Kincaid, #1)Gameboard of the Gods (Age of X, #1)Shattered (The Iron Druid Chronicles, #7)Coffin Hill Vol. 1: Forest of the NightIn the Woods (Dublin Murder Squad, #1)House of the Rising Sun (Crescent City, #1)The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner (Twilight, #3.5)Phantom Thief Jeanne, Vol. 1Manga Classics: Les MiserablesSherlock Holmes and the Vampires of London
 
Currently Reading:
 
The Bitter TradeHacktivist
 
Up Next:
The Tiger Queens: The Women of Genghis KhanTwilight: The Graphic Novel, Vol. 1 (Twilight: The Graphic Novel, #1)Twilight: The Graphic Novel, Vol. 2  (Twilight: The Graphic Novel, #2)Insurgent (Divergent, #2)The Harlequin (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter #15)Soulless: The Manga, Vol. 2Soulless: The Manga, Vol. 3
 

if-youre-here-blinkie

12 comments:

  1. Good selection. I wouldnt mind reading the twilight ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW!!! You read a lot last week. That's huge! I'm not really a fantasy fan, so not much I recognise, but wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had a great week and it looks like the upcoming week will be a good one too. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, you got a lot of books in last week! I am currently reading Sevent Grave and No Body by Darynda Jones and Burning Desire by Donna Grant. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm reading David Moody's Them or Us

    http://bookwormscloset.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your books! I have In the Woods and hope to read it soon...I think it is a movie, too, coming soon, with Meryl Streep, etc.

    Thanks for visiting my blog...enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think In The Woods and Sherlock Holmes and the Vampires of London both look good. And curious to see what you think of Insurgent, since I just read that recently. I still have to read the last one...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some awesome covers. :) Hope you enjoyed your books. Here's my It's Monday! What are you Reading? post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You sure read a lot of books last week - I'm impressed! Hope you enjoy this week's books. Insurgent seems to be a popular choice.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Blogiversary!! That is a huge deal for us bloggers:) I love the new book covers for Twilight!! I'm a HUGE fan of the series and have read all the books and seen the movies;)

    I would definitely want to purchase the Twilight series with the new covers. I only have them on ebook, but it's not the same. I'm not a huge fan of Divergent series, but my hubby loved it:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Blogiversary! Love the Dublin Murder Squad books.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have a great blog here! would you like to make some invite posts on my blog?

    Click Here
    Visit Web
    Cruzroja.es

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!