Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #81

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
 
 Top Ten Books To Read To Get In The Halloween Spirit:
 
The RitualBird BoxThe Terror
Primeval (Event Group Adventure, #5)Relic (Pendergast, #1)Reliquary (Pendergast, #2)The ShadowkillerStill MissingMeg (MEG, #1)Heartsick (Gretchen Lowell, #1)
 
All of my picks this week have monsters in them. Some are human, most aren't.
 
if-youre-here-blinkie 

14 comments:

  1. Some of these books are your all-time favourites

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit, I haven't read any of these books. I really like the look of Still Missing though. I shall look it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you give it a read Chrissi, it's disturbing but very well written!

      Delete
  3. I loved Bird Box, it was so intense. I'll have to check out The Ritual, the cover is giving me the creeps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woot! Another Bird Box fan, that book really surprised me. The Ritual is intense too. I hope you give it ago.

      Delete
  4. Ooh! I haven't read or heard of any of these before! I love spooky books, though, so I'm going to go check them all out on Goodreads! :)
    My Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I hope you find one or two from my list that you like! I love spooky stories so it's nice to have another fan of them out there.

      Delete
  5. I haven't read most of these but the covers are definitely Halloween-y! The Bird Box and The Ritual sound especially scary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Still Missing. I never thought about it for a Halloween read but it would be a great choice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the psychological aspect of it was why I added it to my list, and the fact that it was an amazing debut.

      Delete
  7. So I have not read any on the list but the covers of some are spooky. I cannot keep creepy covers on my nightstand, I have to leave them somewhere else in the house!

    Ashley @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
  8. After read a couple of the articles on your website these few days, and I truly like your style of blogging. I tag it to my favorites internet site list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my web site also and let me know what you think. Agen Sbobet

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!