Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday #140

 
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine and is where we can talk about books we are looking forward to being released.

League of Dragons (Temeraire, #9)

Summary:

The final adventure in the New York Times bestselling Temeraire series that started with the beloved His Majesty’s Dragon which has won fans of Napoleonic-era military history, Anne McCaffrey’s Pern novels, and Patrick O’Brian’s seafaring adventures.

The deadly campaign in Russia has cost both Napoleon and those allied against him. Napoleon has been denied his victory…but at a terrible price. Lawrence and the dragon Temeraire pursue the fleeing French army back west, but are demoralized when Napoleon makes it back to Paris unscathed. Worse, they soon learn that the French have stolen Termeraire and Iskierka’s egg. Now, it is do or die, as our heroes not only need to save Temeraire’s offspring but also to stop Napoleon for good!
  
Summary & Cover taken from Goodreads.com
Length: 352 pages (Hardcover)
Expected Publication Date: May 10th 2016 by Del Rey

Why I'm Waiting:

So I still have to read the book before this one so I actually didn't read the summary for this one but I do love the series and even though I think it should go on forever I cant wait to read it!

if-youre-here-blinkie  



3 comments:

  1. This sounds interesting! I love a series that takes real historical events and mixes a little fantasy into it and that sounds like what this is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really, really need to catch up with her Temeraire books - nice to know there's an end in sight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a fantastic series to get into. Love the premise. I might have to give it a go sometime

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!