Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Monday, July 11, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #125



badge

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week.  It's a great post to organise yourself. It's an opportunity to visit and comment, and er... add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog   and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are!

Jen Vincent, Teach Mentor Texts, and Kellee of Unleashing Readers decided to give It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? a kidlit focus. If you read and review books in children’s literature – picture books, chapter books, middle grade novels, young adult novels, anything in the world of kidlit – join them!

Currently Re-Reading:


Currently Reading:


Up Next:


What are YOU reading this week? Did you read anything last week that you'd recommend?
if-youre-here-blinkie

9 comments:

  1. You love yourself some outlander. Im thinking of starting something but haven't decided yet. I have one book I have to finish first

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Unfortunately for you I have deep feelings for Outlander lol. I hope you like you're wrestling book Babe.

      Delete
  2. I need to move Outlander up my TBR. I've had a copy for like 2 years and I never reach for it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Read it soon!!! I first read it 8 years ago and I've read the first book about 8 times and Dragonfly in Amber 4 times. They are so good!

      Delete
  3. Wow, you're RE-reading Dragonfly in Amber? I'm impressed! I read Outlander but haven't tackled the next book yet.

    You might be interested in my Big Book Summer Challenge - Dragonfly in Amber certainly qualifies!

    Enjoy your books this week -

    Sue

    2016 Big Book Summer Challenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. This is my 5th time re-reading it, I'm a huge fan. I hope You give the series a try soon Sue, and thanks very much for the heads up about the Big Book Summer Challenge!

      Delete
  4. Dragonfly in Amber is next on my list! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!