Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Friday, December 9, 2016

Feature & Follow Friday #28


The Feature & Follow is a Friday meme hosted by Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. The idea is very simple as it name explains it itself, is about to follow and meet new bloggers. Follow for Follow and comments for comments.

This Week's Prompt Is:

Show off your holiday reads!:
These are just the books I'd like to finish before the year is out.


You're the Cream in My CoffeeFatal Frost (Defenders of Justice #1)Red Queen (Red Queen, #1)Betrayals (Cainsville, #4)The ChemistSaga, Volume 5Saga, Volume 6IQHomegoingCity of the Lost (Casey Duncan, #1)Occult Paris: The Lost Magic of the Belle ÉpoqueThe Christmas Angel Project





Follow on Bloglovin



18 comments:

  1. Oooh enjoy Red Queen and The Chemist! I can't wait to read them! Here's my FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo! There is a few here that sound and look interesting! I'm gonna have to go stalk them on goodreads now!! Hope you enjoy your holiday reads!

    Old Follower!

    Amber @ Paradise of Pages
    My Feature and Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a lot of books to read! City of the Lost seems like an interesting book. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cover for You're the Cream in My Coffee -- it is very Great Gatsby. Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful weekend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I said when I saw it too! I'm a sucker for a Gatsby-esque cover.

      Delete
  5. Oooh good ones! I loved Red Queen & the Kelley Armstrong ones! Hope you enjoy all of these!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Jessica!1 I hope to get to Red Queen next week!

      Delete
  6. These all look good. I especially want to read You're the Cream in my Coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great mix of books. I really can't decide about whether I want to read The Chemist or not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't here about the Chemist until about a week before I borrowed, sounds promising though.

      Delete
  8. Fatal Frost and city of the lost look so cool. Love the covers. Hope you get to finish all the books by the end of the year

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhh great picks I've been dying to get my hands on the new Stephanie Meyer book it looks and sounds absolutely amazing plus I did hear a few great things about it already. I hope you enjoy your holiday reads. Thank you for stopping by on my #FFF. New Follower on GFC, Bloglovin and Twitter.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!