Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Sunday, January 15, 2017

Sunday Post #66

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer  It's a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
Hi All,

Hope everyone has had a good first two weeks of 2017! This is my first Sunday Post of the new year and I hope everything has started off well for everyone. Things are going well here and we're just plugging a long. Just a short post this week and next week be prepared for me to do a longer update. Also I'll be catching up on blog comments tomorrow! Sorry for the delay in getting back to everyone so late but I'll be catching up don't you worry!
Have a great week everyone and if you're experiencing winter like we are in your part of the world than stay warm and stay safe!

Last Week on Turning the Pages:

Monday: It's Monday! What Are Your Reading? #131
Tuesday: Top Ten Tuesday #94: Top 10 Books of 2016 I Didn't Get To
Wednesday: Waiting on Wednesday #151
                    [Book Playlist & INTL Giveaway]* Eternal Darkness by J.F. Johns
Thursday: [Book Spotlight] A Sinister Bouquet: Awakening by A. Nicky Hjort
Friday: Feature & Follow Friday #31
Saturday: Saturday Snapshot #21

Next Week on Turning the Pages:

Reviews, Spotlights, Memes!



Have a great week!

if-youre-here-blinkie

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your posts this week and throughout the year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry about the time it takes - I've found everyone is very forgiving... I'm notoriously bad at replying to comments! Have a great week and Happy 2017 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe it's already two weeks into the year. It's crazy! Hope you had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! an amazing article dude. Thank you However I am experiencing issue with ur rss. Don’t know why Unable to subscribe to it. Is there anyone getting identical rss problem? Anyone who knows kindly respond. Thnkx

    Click Here
    Imdb.com

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!